What is Solid Wooden Oak Flooring?
Solid wooden oak flooring is the highest grade flooring for your home and is usually thicker than laminate and engineered wooden flooring
The benefit of solid floors is that they can be sanded over and over again to restore it to its original finish.
What is the cost of Solid Wooden Oak Flooring?
You can purchase real wooden flooring from as little as £15 per sqm and you can in excess of £82 per sqm depending on your use and budget.
Where Can You Lay Solid Wooden Oak Flooring?
As along as there is no varying atmosphere, the solid oak flooring can be laid pretty much anywhere in your home and is particularly spectacular in hallways running seamlessly into other rooms
- It looks fantastic
- Solid wooden Flooring will no doubt add value to your home if it is professionally installed
- With the correct maintenance, it will last for many years
- More difficult to maintain
- Can swell and shrink in varying conditions
- Very hard to install and is recommended to be fitted by a professional floor fitter
- expensive to install