Carpet tiles are becoming the preferred option for offices and commercial properties due to the many benefits that are offered with them. Offices are subject to regular changes and need to be modular and flexible and carpet tiles give you this flexibility. Pulling up tiles and re-arranging is easy, especially if you need to add partitions into the office.
They give you easy access to any electrical wiring, pipework or telephone and network cables. Office carpet tiles offer many more benefits including
- Easy colour co-ordination to create a corporate design.
- Easy and quick to install
- Any damaged carpet tiles can be easily removed to be cleaned or replaced
- Rotate carpet tiles in high traffic areas to increase the wear life
- They can be replaced with little disruption
- Easy carpet tile rotation to reduce wear
- Less waste than carpet
- Easy access to under floor
There are various qualities and types of office carpet tiles including loop pile, textured loop, cut and loop pile, cut pile and fusion bonded. At JG Flooring, this is our most popular office carpet tile type as it is designed to withstand heavy traffic and is ideal for use in school corridors, receptions and classrooms.
The textured loop carpet tile is is designed to be laid in any direction, allowing you to create an individual look for your office. Installation waste on this type of office carpet tile is less than 2%. At JG Flooring, we usually recommend this type of flooring for large open plan offices, where desks and chair with castors are present.